Monday, December 1, 2008

Update - Late November

You've probably noticed I'm behind on my posts. You'll see more Thanksgiving pictures soon. I have some good ones! Here is just one. It's me (and Matthew) discovering the wonders of the Moby wrap. SIL Kelly let me try hers out and I quickly realized why she and SIL Heidi rave about the thing. I ordered mine Sunday while holding a fussy Matthew in one hand. I'm counting the days until it arrives, and I'm hoping it'll let me get some things done...especially some things that are done more efficiently with 2 hands and without a screaming baby in the background.
Remember I said a while back that no baby should be as agreeable as Matthew had been at the start? Yea, I take that back. Quiet, agreeable babies are nice. Matthew hasn't been that way so much the past few days. Let's hope it's a very, very short phase.

1 comment:

crumthekid said...

yay for the Moby! Hope it's coming via fed-ex or something :)