Thursday, April 9, 2009
Lazy Sunday
Instead of using the couch as a feeding station or a laundry folding table, I quelled my inner slave-driver and decided to use the couch for its intended purpose. Chris and Katelyn had gone to the grocery, Matthew went down for a nap and I had just finished a cup of coffee so I couldn't sleep (which is what I would have done otherwise) so why not just sit on the couch?! Katelyn came home from the grocery and questioned, "Mommy, you so tired?" She insisted I lay down again and then joined me. The only change was switching the TV from CSI to Little Bear. Lots of stuff that could have been done did not get done. But life continued pretty much like it would have otherwise, and Katelyn and I enjoyed some nice quiet time together.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment