I've also been trying to get a new face shot of Matthew for our header pic. This try he kept turning so I got mug shots instead.
Friday, November 6, 2009
One Year Apt. Update w. Mug Shots
Matthew had his one year check up on the 28th. He weighed in at 23 lbs 15 ounces and 29 inches long. His leg wasn't all the way straight so I think it's a bit short. I'd say 30 at least. Those numbers keep him on track in the 60th percentile for weight and 50th for length. His noggin keeps tracking in the 75th. Dr. Tim said Matthew was very solid, had very strong legs and was generally the picture of health.
I've also been trying to get a new face shot of Matthew for our header pic. This try he kept turning so I got mug shots instead.

I've also been trying to get a new face shot of Matthew for our header pic. This try he kept turning so I got mug shots instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment