I put the frosting on and let her do the decorating / sprinkling. She did a great job and created some unique, pretty designs by combining many different sprinkle types.
Since I didn't want her to have a cupcake that close to bedtime, I let her eat some frosting on a graham cracker. She was happy with that compromise.
And the finished product. I also realized that I need a container that will carry 24 cupcakes at once. If anyone needs a Christmas present idea for me, I'll take one of those if they make them. Thanks.
From what I heard, she had a great special birthday day at school.
Birthday 2 was on her official birthday. She was greeted with this when she got home from school.
Then there was dinner and the cake presentation. Listen carefully and you can hear her wish.
Then you get to eat the cake.
Then you get to eat the cake.
Matt likes that part of birthdays too.
Can't forget the presents!
What was in that big box. Dad had it all put together before bedtime too.
Birthday 3 started as a BBQ / playdate that next weekend. But a BBQ / playdate with a pinata...because Katelyn wanted one. She REALLY wanted one. The people coming knew it was near her birthday and even though I explicitly said no presents, they brought her some anyway. Barbies and princess things. She was in heaven. Despite her love of princesses, she picked a theme of The Backyardigans. Backyardigan Pablo the Pinata awaits his fate.
It was rather anti-climatic, but Dad saved the day and candy makes it all better.
Gathering the loot.Birthday 4 was the family party over Memorial Day weekend. Here is our annual mother, daughter picture.

2 comments:
She most definitely is loved! We're glad we were able to celebrate one of her parties with her. ;)
I can't believe how much she looks like Grayson in the third picture (to me anyway)!
Looking forward to celebration 5 today!
Post a Comment