Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tap and Tumble and Nice Days

Katelyn gets ready for her first routine at the annual Tap and Tumble recital.  Theme was Toy Story this year.  She preformed a ballet routine.
 And then a tap routine dressed as Jessie the Cowgirl.  She did a GREAT job.  I was shocked by her poise, precision and concentration.  Obviously, she got Chris' dancin' genes.
One of the first nice weekends, I let them play with play dough outside.  K decided to come appropriately dressed.
I'm trying to incorporate one meat free meal a week.  I impressed myself at how pretty this one came out.  Chris liked it too, but he still supplemented it with an evening snack of pizza rolls.  Can't change everything all at once!

Matt continues to put too much stuff in his mouth, but manages okay.  This only happens with sweet stuff.  You'd never find him dealing with a too big bite of broccoli.
  

Flyin' high.

At least someone enjoys doing the dishes.

1 comment:

Morgan's Mommy said...

The tutu is adorable and love the picture of Matt doing the dishes!