Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Still Here

Sorry for the lack of posts recently.  Here is the overview.  Details with pictures to follow:
  • The princess tea party was awesome.  Kudos to Aunt Kelly for all her help.  It wouldn't have been half as good w/o her input and assistance.
  • The family bbq that followed that day was wonderful.  Great to see everyone.
  • Pre-K graduation went pretty well.  Some ups and downs there, but overall very positive.
  • The trip to PA was awesome.  Can't beat times with good friends.
  • Lots of general fun continues to occur. 
Now I'm taking a quick break from working from home after feeding the kids a dinner of strawberries and pizza from the freezer (which, amazingly, they loved) in front of the TV so I could finish presentation 2 of 4 for a big meeting that starts tomorrow at 8am.  I don't feel like the greatest of working moms, but they thought it was a great treat.  Although, I'm now trying to explain to K that the meeting attendees wouldn't "get it" if I told them I wasn't prepared b/c I had to play princess.  Darn priorities.  I'm off to play princess and stay up late to prepare.  Thank heavens for coffee.  Later!

1 comment:

Morgan's Mommy said...

Daniel and I let Morgan walk around with a bag of grapes, a bag of gold fish, a half of banana and milk for her dinner last night. I told Daniel that you'd probably cringe at the thought :) Too funny!