Monday, November 14, 2011

Kings Island!

Back on September 10, we all went to Kings Island.  What fun!  There were lots of rides for the kids.  I was very impressed at how kid oriented it was.  Katelyn became very adventurous as the day progressed.  Chris bought one of those automatic pics as he and she came down a big hill.  It's priceless.  I'll try to scan it and post it later.  I also have some great videos, but I'm having upload problems.  I'll work on that too (someday). 

Here K and Matt prepare for the start of a ride. 
It's blurry, but the expressions are pure joy!  (and lots of giggles)

 



Matt really enjoyed the bumper cars.  I think he liked being in control of something.  : )

K and Dad preparing to ride The Kite Eating Tree.  No fear here. 

Matt had a meltdown then.  Dad and K continued to ride stuff and I searched for a semi-quiet place for him to sleep.  I ended up cuddling with him on a curb behind a food stand.  It was the best I could find, but it worked.  After he was to the "out cold" stage, I could plop him in the stroller with his 'sister' Ronica.  We walked all over the park. 

Eventually he woke up (eventually he was happy) and he had a blast riding the carousel.  Remember when he wouldn't go near one?  Not this time!  As soon as it stopped, he ran right back into line to ride it again. 


This was one of the first rides they took.  I'm imagining a bit of bickering.  Turn.  No! You Turn!  Why aren't we going over there?!  Argh!  Where is the faster pedal?  Stop touching me!
They are siblings, after all. : )



1 comment:

Grandpa and Abi said...

Love these pictures! What fun! I still remember bumper cars when I was a kid!