I think you'll be able to figure out which are before and which are after. I just wish I had taken a picture of 'middle' that showed all the primer involved.
Katelyn is wearing size 7 (non-toddler Medium) pants and shirts. Dresses are best in an 8 so they aren't too short. She wears size 1 youth shoes. She loves Ariel and bunnies, and her favorite color is pink. Her birthday is May 19. Matthew is wearing 5T pants and size 5 or 6 shirts and wears size 11 shoes. He likes superheros (Batman is his current favorite), sports, Imaginext toys, legos, matchbox type cars, trucks and anything that goes. His favorite color is still yellow. His birthday is October 24. (UPDATED 9/12/12)
2 comments:
Those people sure liked dark colors, didn't they? You did a great job. Can't wait to see the little guy in his new room. ;)
I wonder if in 16 years he'll wish you'd left up the leather curtains...
It looks great! :)
Post a Comment