Thursday, October 16, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
We made a trip to the pumpkin patch Sunday. We'd been discussing it with Katelyn since getting rained out last Wednesday. S he knew she wanted 'a little one' and said Daddy would get 'a big one.' Both statements were accurate. Chris picked his out pretty directly, and she only had to check out two before settling on her favorite. She likes her pumpkin! She HAD to get it off the front porch Monday night, and she carried it around the house for awhile. I'm terrified she's going to drop it, and it'll smash open. That would be very traumatic! The clean up would be nothing compared to the tears. I wonder if she'll even let Chris carve it? I'd better warn him. I'd hate for her first nightmares to be of Dad cutting up her pumpkin friend.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pics! I'm glad Katelyn had a good time. Last year I just gave Grayson some paints and let him decorate his pumpkin however he wanted. It saved us from the hassle of having to carve it, even though I know that's half the fun. But there's plenty of years left for that when he can actually help clean up the mess! ;)
Post a Comment