Sunday, November 16, 2008

Resting and Turkeys

Katelyn caught a cold this week so she spent some time on the couch resting. That's her bunny she has her head on, and The Wiggles are taking her mind off her sniffles.
She perked up enough to help turn her little pumpkin into a turkey for Thanksgiving. I usually put this on the porch, but she wants to keep him inside. I'd sneak it outside during her nap, but she'd make me bring him back inside once she noticed. I need to come up with a great 2-year old approved reason why he belongs outside. Adult reasons (turkeys live outside, etc.) have not worked so far. Suggestions welcome.
Matthew remains unphased. Actually, he's begun to cry more, which is okay. I was starting to wonder about him. No kid can be that agreeable. He's still a good one though and completely content in the following picture.

No comments: