Saturday, August 15, 2009

He's on the Move!

I just realized I hadn't posted any video of Matthew crawling. He's quickly advanced beyond moving just 4 inches at a time. I'm still surprised when I come back to check on him and he's moved all the way across the room as if by magic.

This is one of the first of him crawling. It also illustrates a newly developing family dynamic. Matthew takes the high ground this time as Katelyn snatches away the bowl he was crawling towards, but how long do you think that'll last?


He is facinated with drawers and will crawl long distances to open and close them.

Cabinets are a close second on the facination scale. Wait until he figures out he can pull all that stuff out....

We tried out the ride-on toy. He didn't know what to think, but he held on tight and rocked to try and make it go.

And here's just a funny one of Matthew laughing at the attack of daddy's toe.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

He was totally doing the Grayson crawl in the first video. ;)

Can't wait to see all of the babies together next weekend.

Grandma said...

That is funny that Matthew is doing a similar thing with the one leg that Grayson did when he crawled! Guess that means they got that from Christopher and Nathan's ancestors!

crumthekid said...

I love how not only Katelyn steals the bowl, but she gives it to anyone but Matthew when she is done :)