Remember this one? Me either. I was looking for the picture from last Easter of Matt in the bunny ears. I couldn't find it, but this one was too good to pass up. Can you believe how much he's grown and developed in the past year?!

Bunny ears 2010. No sitting still for this one.

I can't remember what happened here, but I think Matt kept knocking down Katelyn's towers.

Matt really loves balls. He even likes to take them for stroller rides.

He also likes the slide. He can climb up the ladder by himself, much to Safety Director Mom's dismay, and goes down by himself too. I still spot him on the climb and I like to pretend I catch him at the bottom, but he could probably do it all w/o me. : (

Happy at the bottom! There's a smile behind that paci. And I love the flyaways of his hair too.
My baby boy is getting soooo big. Awwwww.
1 comment:
What fun! Can't wait to see everyone again!
Post a Comment