Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Stuff in the Mail

Friday's mail was especially good .  Grandma C. sent Katelyn an outfit and Matt got another fun birthday present that also had this outfit in it.  I washed them that night so everyone had new clothes to wear for Saturday. 

 And we're getting a lot of toy catalogs in the mail too.  Dad and Matt check out what they want.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Abi said...

So glad the outfit for Matt fits. Both look great in their new outfits!

I remember scouring the Sears toy catalog when I was a kid and then when my kids were growing up all the catalogs that were available to look through. Brings back a lot of memories. Keep us updated on wish lists. We know some elves who are anxiously awaiting news of what is on Christmas lists for little girls and boys in the Irwin family.