Monday, December 13, 2010

More Matthew!

Not sure why I have so many pictures of Matthew recently, but may as well share them!  
 He had gotten up early and I dropped him our bed to watch TV while I got ready.  He was giggling behind the paci.  He thinks it great fun to be in the big bed.
 He's discovered scissors and likes to cut with Dad's help.  I still can't find a pair of kid's lefty scissors though. 
 I thought this stance was too old for him, but still cute (as always).

 It snowed Sunday.  It was just after lunch.  I thought we were going upstairs to get a book, but he wanted to change into his pjs.  He picked the monkey pjs and his curious George socks.  I think Katelyn's passion for pjs is starting to rub off on him!
 I got him all bundled up to 'help' Dad clear the driveway and sidewalks.  He has a ball cap on b/c he wouldn't put on his stocking cap.  He can be just a little bit stubborn too.  I'll have to grab a picture of K in her snowgear another day.  She darted outside b/f I had a chance to catch her.

His carpenter skills are progressing a little faster than his musical skills.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

He's getting so big!

The Fiskars kid scissors should work for both left and right-handed cutters, btw. If you want scissors specifically for left-handers, check your local teaching supply store.

Morgan's Mommy said...

Matthew is a lefty? So is Morgan! I'm glad to know that people don't stop taking pictures after their second child is born. People tell me that once (if) a second child comes along then we'll not take as many pictures.