Monday, December 13, 2010

Sunday Nov. 14, 2010

Almost a month ago we didn't have anything planned for a Sunday (except for Chris' weekly football game watching at 1pm).  Matt wanted to practice pouring water from cup to up, but I didn't want him making a mess in the bathroom, so I let him play with dried black beans instead.  He kept them on the table and in the bowls for awhile, then things got messy.  Especially after Katelyn joined in.  They had fun though and I got it all picked up by scrapping them together with a couple index cards. 

 Chris suggested we get out of the house (probably to avoid more mom directed "creative play").  We went to the Glacier Ridge Metro park for a walk.  It was a brisk day, but great for a walk.  We had a great time and will go back when it's warmer for a picnic.  Priceless picture:

1 comment:

Morgan's Mommy said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday!