Thursday, February 3, 2011

Directly Proportional

Many conversations ago, my SIL Kelly and I agreed that there was a direct relationship between the amount of dust in your house and how much you loved your kids.  (Because you spent the time with your kids, not cleaning...yea, we'd prefer clean houses AND overly loved kids, but we're Iriwns, not Trumps.) 

Today, I was greeted with a little proof that I love my kids a lot. 
See the pretty spider silk glistening in the sun? 

It runs from the light fixture down to the hall tree.  Pretty industrious spider, eh?  Think it jumped?

There are still no immediate plans to dust, but I going to go hug and tickle the kids now.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

HaHa! LOVE this!!!

Give the kids a squeeze and tickle from Aunt Kelly, too. ;)

Morgan's Mommy said...

You have no idea how good it feels to here you say that! :) On my way to work this morning I was down because I feel like I can't give anything 100% because I'm just spread too thin. At least I'm not alone :)

Grandma said...

I don't see any spider web!

And this visit is really from Kokomo temporarily located in CA in case you are keeping track to the right of the screen!