Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

I had the Friday before off which was helpful b/c daycare was closed for in-service training.  K had kindergarten though.  She was NOT happy that she had to go and Matt got to stay with mommy.  After school we got straight in the van and headed to Tiffin.  I knew it'd be fun for the kids and I was hoping to get some work done on a big project I have coming up.

True to expectations.  The kids had a blast.  Here they are resting up a short while.
 Before racing off to torment (entertain) grandma and grandpa. : )
 They played outside a while, but it was blazing hot.  Probably the last super hot weekend of the year. 
 Matt is in mid-air racing this truck around.  Grandma took it.  I would have been too busy hollerin' at him to slow down so he didn't knock his front teeth out.
Here is where I spent most of my weekend.
My old bedroom got turned into grandpa's office with a spare table just for this occasion!  I got a lot done and will be eternally grateful for my parents for helping. 

No comments: