Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vacation for the Kids

A while ago the kids went to visit Grandma and Grandpa C for almost 4 whole days! We missed them, but gees was it nice. We went to a happy hour, out to dinner, enjoyed not packing lunches and 6 am Saturday wake ups. I don't think they missed us much either. Reports were that Matt asked after me twice b/c he wanted to sit on my lap, but quickly found Grandpa's lap quite nice and I was 'forgotten.' :) Check out the pictures. They had a great time!


They went to the Attica Fair



 Matthew found rocks to play with.  "so many rocks, so little time!"
 Then he got tired.  haha!  I LOVE this picture of him. 
 They went fishing...and caught fish!  Look at this big on K caught all by herself.  It's huge!  She caught 5 total, but this was by far the largest.
 Matt caught two smaller ones. 

 There was lots of playing in the basement
 and outside
and a square dance too.  I think I might come along next time.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Abi said...

So much fun! Looks like a real vacation and lots of memories.