Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Michigan City - Thurs and Friday

This vacation already seems like it took place 20 million years ago, so I figured I'd better finish up posting pictures before I forgot. 

Morgan and Katelyn being silly with the pink flamingo.
My two men.  :)
Trying to get a picture of all the kids.



Sunset at the beach Friday evening.
Matthew took his play very seriously.

Yet another try at getting a picture of the kids.

Sorta worked.  Morgan didn't think this was as neat an idea as the rest of us.

Pretty good one of the midwest Irwins.
On our way home Saturday, we stopped at Wendy's for lunch and Katelyn got her first frosty.  It was a gift from Grandpa C.  After he sent the letter with "just words!"  He sent a letter with a frosty in it (in the form of a gift card.)

She really liked it.

Matt did too.  He shared one with Dad.  He's showing you his chocolate tongue.

And then we spent a relaxing afternoon playing with K's mostly princess Barbies.  They were getting ready to watch a movie.  She wanted them all to have a good, unobstructed view.

No comments: