We got some more snow during the day Tuesday. Chris was shoveling when I got home with the kids so I got them dressed and we all went out to help. Matthew had fun, but he started to wander.

He comes back in this video and takes a seat, and you can see Katelyn's shoveling skills.
But then Matt kept getting too close to the street, so Chris came up with this unique method to keep him safe and stationary. Yes, he's buried up to his knees and couldn't move.

Worked on Katelyn too, but she had to be buried up to her waist.


It was icy the next day, Wed, and Honda closed. Chris got the day off! The last two times that happened, daycare was also closed. They were open this time so Chris really got the day to himself. He cleaned. (really, and I love him all the more for it). Then came Thursday and Mommy's birthday. My office gave me a day full of meetings, and I got a cream puff at home. Yum! Katelyn liked it too, but thought hers should also have candles, so it does. I'm not sure if wishes come true if you blow out candles on a cream puff on a day that isn't your birthday, but I hope hers does...whatever it may have been.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Laura :) I love the pictures of everyone in the snow! Those are going to be great memories for the kids!
We tried the 'bury the kids up to their knees' trick at the Kokomo Taylor Street address. Unfortunately, our across-the-street neighbor was a fireman, and he reminded us that he knew some policemen that might suggest we take a different approach!
Post a Comment