Matthew playing happily with hats at 5:45 am Sunday. He loves hats and everything he can put on his head.

Picture of the snow out our back door. We got at least a foot.

Our neighbor Helen has a snowblower. Chris cleared her driveway and then she let him use it for ours, but it keps stalling. He got the sidewalks cleared at least and had to finish up with the snow scoup and Katelyn's help.

Before I sent Katelyn out to help shovel, we made jello. With marshmallows, of course.

For some reason, she likes to roll her pants waaaay up when she wears her 'clicky' shoes.

Hey, why not?
4 comments:
The snow is gorgeous! That picture is the exact definition of winter wonderland and hey, if I had legs like that I'd probably hike my pant legs up high too :)
Doesn't your kid know that 5:45 is way too early to be up modeling hats and looking that cute? :)
...and we'd already had breakfast. Work that math. It comes out to TOO EARLY.
congratulations on figuring out the live traffic feed!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment