Thursday, March 18, 2010

COSI

The last Sunday of February we went to COSI, the Center of Science and Industry. We thought Katelyn would like the Grossology exhibit which described the grosser side of the human body. She didn't. Maybe if she were 7. We eventually found the second floor which had things for smaller kids. Matt LOVED the big water table.

No, I don't know why his cheeks were so red. He was warm, but didn't seem sick at all. Excitement maybe.
He also never seemed to notice (or care) that his cup of choice had a hole in the bottom.

They also had two frame houses built to toddler size. Some kids were drawn to the light switch. Matt liked the sink even though there was no running water.
Due to the different ages of the kids and their different interests, Chris and I did the divide and conquer method. I had the camera. By the time I found them, we'd been separated for almost an hour. I found Katelyn in the back of a play ambulance. She was pretending she was on the way to the hospital.This reaction on the way home is usually a sign the kids had a good time.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Abi said...

This is great! I love the different interests and the involvement of both Matthew and Katelyn. Looks like such a fun time!