It was nice out Wednesday, St. Patrick's Day, and I couldn't get the kids in the house after we got home from school. I at least got them moved to the back, where they played in the flowerbed.
Dad had pushed/torn down the tree the previous night (second one in a week...maybe he should take up yoga instead??) so Katelyn was 'whacking' it. Miraculously, she did not whack Matthew in the head also. You can bet I was watching closely!
Dad had pushed/torn down the tree the previous night (second one in a week...maybe he should take up yoga instead??) so Katelyn was 'whacking' it. Miraculously, she did not whack Matthew in the head also. You can bet I was watching closely!

2 comments:
Gardening must run in the family!
Maybe I can borrow the kids to do some landscaping for me! I was glad I knew that Matthew didn't get whacked in the head before I viewed the video or I would have been nervous! His poor head seems to be a target!
Post a Comment