Can you really get enough Matthew pictures? I'm biased, but I don't think so.
Here's that mischevious smile.

This could be one reason he falls down! "Where am I going!?"

Super Matthew! He's on the run...as you can tell by the blur.

Doesn't he look tall here?

The hearth is one of his favorite places to sit. It's just his size and also the perfect place to set a paci and beverage.

Another pic from the cork explosion and the Cat in the Hat slippers.

He wanted to go outside and explore the snow, but I didn't want him to. Compromise was bringing it inside in a bowl. Of course he wanted to eat it so I gave him a spoon, added a banana and turned it into snacktime.

There will be many more. He's up to (and into!) something new every day!
1 comment:
I think you are onto something, Laura, with the hat pulled over Matthew's head; it's quite possible he doesNOT see where he is going. And Katelyn crying because she wants to get a haircut! Where did you get these funny kids?
Post a Comment