Sunday, January 22, 2012

Matthew's Turns 3!! (about 3 months ago)

Yup, still catching up.  
The first one is just some backyard play.  He's already a good hitter!

Now onto the birthday!  We invited 2 of his friends from school over, but only one could make it, Carson.  I made the cake (impressed?  I was!).  Matt was sooo excited. :)  Listen to him giggle through all of Happy Birthday.  I could tell he was thinking, "All for me?! These people are doing this all for me.  I like it!  A lot!"




Okay, just cut it, will you?  hehe 
(Did you notice how K was never out of the picture?  It's hard for her not to be the center of attention.)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That first video reminds me of another Irwin boy that I know. ;)

The cake looks fabulous!! Looks like Matthew had a great birthday!

Morgan's Mommy said...

The video of him laughing is adorable! The cake was amazing too!