Dad made pancakes for breakfast. They were going to be blueberry pancakes, but he couldn't find any blueberries...so he just made them blue.
He makes really good Micky Mouses.
Then we went to PB&Jazz that morning. It's a jazz concert (blues this time) geared towards kids. They get a PB&J sandwich, juice and a cookie too. Dancing in the aisles is encouraged.
Matt practiced b/f we went.
K struck a pose. (and I made her change her pants b/f we left)
Then we came home for a lunch before K and I headed out again. She went to a birthday party at a really nice movie theatre downtown. She couldn't resist this photo op.
It must have been fun, b/c this is what happened on the drive home.
I talked Chris into ordering take out so I picked up dinner on the way home (yea! I didn't want to cook again.)
After dinner, I finished folding laundry and packed a bag for the kids' trip to Tiffin the next day. They came in to visit and ended up being enthralled by Lawrence Welk on PBS. (I had been listening to Antiques Roadshow and it came on afterward...and then I wasn't allowed to change it!)
This one is from Wednesday. I was really tired and decided to give in and take a rest on the couch after dinner. All I really wanted was a cuddle. And I got it!
M&M



No comments:
Post a Comment