Mom: "Is that poopy on your pants? How did you get poopy on you pants?"
Katelyn: stares back at me slyly
Mom: "Do you have poopy on your finger? Did you get poopy on your finger and wipe it on your pants?"
At this point I'm so dismayed at how often I had said 'poopy' in the previous 10 seconds I gave up and washed her hands and put the pants in the laundry. (Read the above out loud and you'll understand better.) I have a graduate degree? How did I come to this? I suppose you can say I'm relating well at her level or maybe I've just sunk to her level?
Oh, the 'poopy' in question was a smudge the size of a pea, and I really wasn't sure what it was. Identifiable poopy wouldn't warrant any type of conversation, just immediate action! : )
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We had a similar conversation amongst ourselves today about Amelia's poo and what we could feed her to get it moving again :)
Aren't the conversations you have as a mom amazing? Seems like anything is fair game these days. ;)
Post a Comment