Matthew is finally getting big enough for his Christmas present. Look at the concentration in his furrowed brow as he reviews the book.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
March Weekend
We were going to go to the zoo Sunday, but both kids got up unusually early and threw everything off so we postponed it for another day. Saturday I took both kids to the playground near our house to enjoy the warmer day. Matthew fell asleep on the way so Katelyn and I played. Sunday Dad took her to the park while Matthew and I stayed home and hung out. They were gone 2 hours! All I know is that sand and swings were involved. I have no pictures of any of these outings, but here are some others from the weekend.
Matthew is finally getting big enough for his Christmas present. Look at the concentration in his furrowed brow as he reviews the book.
Dad is still trying to get someone in the family to watch basketball with him.
He had luck today! He got both kids to watch for awhile...a short while. Clifford (the Big Red Dog) was requested repeatedly late in the 2nd half and preempted further basketball.
Matthew is finally getting big enough for his Christmas present. Look at the concentration in his furrowed brow as he reviews the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have to say that not much basketball was watched over here, either. Just another way life changes after having kids. ;)
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!
Post a Comment