I apologize for the hiatus. I've been really busy. Something had to give, and it was the blog. I don't want you to miss anything though, so I'm going to start up where I left off.
Our neighbors told us that we could see Hilliard's fireworks from our back patio. We trusted them and invited friends (and their kids) over for a cook out and fireworks on July 4. The weather didn't cooperate with the rain/drizzle starting 10 minutes before people were to arrive. Nothing got rained out completely. The kids played happily in the basement, Chris set up our tent so you could still sit outside, and the rain stopped completely by the time fireworks started.
Luckily, the neighbors were telling the truth and we had a great view from the comfort of our patio and an even better view from the yard.
Katelyn and her friend Dean enjoyed the show.
Dean, Mom and Katelyn.

No comments:
Post a Comment