Here are some pictures I think are cute/funny that I haven't posted yet.
Matthew loves playing peek-a-boo, especially under a clean sheet.


Katelyn takes Matthew in a spin in the new travel stroller.

The teachers at school said that Matthew was unusually fussy the afternoon of this picture. It was because he was tired. He didn't take an afternoon nap. He didn't even make it through dinner.

Matthew had woken up early from his afternoon nap. I knew he needed more sleep, but he didn't want to quiet down for me. Dad was already napping, so I dropped Matthew off with him. Worked like a charm. Dad must have some 'sleepy' aura.

Safety Director Mom actually has need for safety clothes in her work life. I had to bring them home enroute to a customer visit in Canada. Katelyn didn't waste any time trying them on. Unfortunately, she wouldn't pose with the hardhat and steeltoed shoes on too. She looked quite comical in all that garb...just a little more comical than mommy probably looked in the steel mill! I had the cleanest clothes there.
(Those clothes are 'greens' - flame resistant wear.)
1 comment:
The expressions on Matthew's face are priceless in the hide and seek shots. It will be great having everyone together in August!
Post a Comment