Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Matthew's 15 Month Check Up

Can you believe he's 15 months old? Wow. Time flies. Here are his stats:
Weight - 24 pounds 6 ounces which is just above the 50th percentile. This is a little lower than his last weigh in, but the doc said that's not uncommon b/c they are so much more active. I'd believe that!
Height - 31 3/4 inches which is in the 75th percentile.
Head circumference - 19 inches I didn't get an official percentile on that, but the chart looked like it was holding steady at 75th.
Otherwise, he's the picture aside from the constantly runny nose (although it has slowed to a trickle the past few days from the torrential downpour of last week.) His ears are back to normal too. He's not talking yet, but his babbles are becoming more diverse so I'm not worried. The doc wasn't either, but Chris wondered about it. Dr. Tim was confident that Matthew would be right on schedule by 18 months. Chris worried about Katelyn talking too and look what happened there! ha! I'm going to enjoy the happy babbles while I can. It won't be long b/f all we hear is: No! Mine! and Stop touching me!!

1 comment:

Morgan's Mommy said...

I love that you give the stats after each checkup! I'll have to do that after Morgan's next doctor's visit. Hey Morgan may be talking but she sure hasn't mastered the walking yet and didn't crawl until nearly 11 months. Each child is different and as long as the doctor's aren't concerned than we shouldn't be either.