Both of these noisemakers came from my mom, Grandma C. One is the standard kazoo, played by Matthew, and Katelyn is doing her best duck. I'm not sure if Grandma was trying to get fun things for the kids or getting back at me for something I did as a child.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Random Stuff From December
More fun things that don't fit anywhere else. Good thing Matthew has a few years before he starts driving for real. He's happy, but headed the wrong way.
Yet again, the high tech toys win out.
(Thanks to Uncle Tom for the great wooden spoon he gave me for Christmas years ago. It has been useful in countless ways.)
Matt likes to sit on me. Usually just in my lap or on my leg, but I made the mistake of laying down. Katelyn joined him. Mommy is good for many things.
I was talking on the phone one evening, something I rarely do and you'll see why. The kids stayed busy by emptying the tuperware cabinets into this box. They added a few shoes and toys because there wasn't enough other stuff.
Katelyn 'helped' put it away. Really she just helped empty the box all over the house. Nice sentiment at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment