Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

We went to the pumpkin patch last Monday with the kids' school.  We rode a wagon out to pick pumpkins after going through a corn maze.  Matt and I were first out.  K was second of our family with one of her teachers and Dad was waaaaaay behind.  I always worry about him in those things.  He's terribly smart, but his sense of direction is lacking, to put it nicely.
Good pics of the kids.  I'm biased, but they are darn cute.
  It was 75°.  Not exactly fall weather, but made for an enjoyable evening. 


We also discovered that Matt was terrified of cows.  They had calves and they were frequent mooers. Matt didn't like that.  See his arm curled into his body with feet clenching dad?  That means he didn't like what was going on.  Mooing is scary if you're two and much smaller than the mooers. 

 A marshmallow made him happy.  Pumpkin carving to follow in a few days.  Katelyn wants another sick pumpkin like last year.  Who knows what we'll end up with.  Stay tuned!
 

No comments: