I think I like these random picture collections most. Snapshots of our everyday lives.
Sleeping Matt. I liked how relaxed and free he was to lay there spread eagle in just a diaper. Why just a diaper? Well, b/c Dad put him down for nap and thought it was hot...so he took off his pants. I'd have put him in shorts, Dad just takes off his pants. Must be a guy thing.
I have no idea what happened here, but the way Chris is smirking, he probably did something. Poor Matt. heheThe little guy relaxing while I get him dressed. He'll squirm, but once he realizes what is going on, he'll just hang out and let me do all the work.
I was repacking some things for an upcoming trip and thought he was being too quiet. Here's what he was up to. Reorganizing Dad's shoes while sitting in the laundry basket. Why not!? Fine with me. It snagged me 10 minutes of focused packing. I can get a lot packed in that time.
I also sorted some old kids things. Katelyn decided to hang some of them up. She worked really hard to do this.
And here's a look into one of our mornings. This was the first one where the kids needed to wear long pants and sleeves. I thought Matthew looked really good in this orange shirt. Katelyn is sharing one of her dino eggs with him. (Quaker Dino Egg oatmeal...we've gone through 5 boxes in the past month. Really. Numbers not adding up? It's because I occasionally let her eat it for dinner too. Bad mom? I don't think so, and besides it's not a big mac.)
And I took this one night when I just didn't want to deal with the remains of the day. Breakfast bowls, lunch containers from everyone, sippy cups, adult sippy cups (aka coffee mugs), dinner dishes and more, oh my. I'm going to scroll up now and look at the cute kid pics instead.

No comments:
Post a Comment