I don't know if Chris will really appreciate the following pictures, but they are about all I have of our visit to Indiana. The more people, the fewer pictures we seem to take. Grandpa Steve treated us to a huge ham dinner and huge bottle of wine. There was ham leftover, but no wine.
We detoured to Kokomo to visit with Grandma Linda (no pics of that either), spent another evening in Noblesville then stopped at the Indianapolis Children's Museum on the way home with Grayson and Scarlett. They still had the Yule Slide up so the kids took a trip down. That's Grayson just shooting out the bottom of the pic.
The dad's took the smaller ones down. Scarlett was smiling from ear to ear and Matt was too although it was hidden by that darn paci.
Matt really liked watching the fish in this exhibit. He kept coming back to check them out, "fissssh!"
Playing a little near the train exhibits. (That's not Grayson waiting.)
Home on Wednesday, I took the kids to a playdate in the morning. Matt then took a 4 hour nap and Katelyn crashed for a few hours too. They were out of sorts and tired from all the fun events of the past few days. That afternoon, Matthew decided to play ceiling inspector? Devil poker? No idea. But he did it for a long time.
Katelyn kept saying she wasn't tired. She leaned next to me while I finished a book and I tickled her tummy. After awhile, I started to hear snores. : )

No comments:
Post a Comment