Hi Amelia! Your mom said you wanted to see more videos of Matthew, so this post is for you. You can learn how to entertain yourself for hours jumping off all sorts of things. I didn't take a video of all the fun they had with the step ladder, but that is just one other idea. I'm sure you can find many more. Just use your imagination! Matthew used his imagination to turn the Lincoln Logs container into a drum. And lastly, your Aunt Laura captured him saying 'pillow', or his approximation of it. I made him his first pillow case. He loves it and has the cutest way of saying it.
I hear you're doing a great job of going to bed and staying in bed quietly until you fall asleep. Keep up the good work! If you do it all week, we'll post something special for you.
Love,
Aunt Laura, Uncle Chris, Cousin Katelyn and Cousin Matthew.
P.S. Love you too Zoe!

1 comment:
LOVE IT!!! Thank you :)
I am impressed that the Director of Health & Safety wasn't concerned about the chair jumping. Has she gotten soft? Tired? Given up?!
:)
Post a Comment