It's 8 o'clock on a Tuesday morning, and I'm ready for an afternoon nap.
5 a.m. Wake up. Work out. Get ready. Address work remote computer access issue. Good morning Matthew! Start dinner (jambalaya) under Matt's close supervision (he won't let me put him down). Try to wake Katelyn. Success on attempt two. Get kids breakfast. Get me breakfast. Get kids dressed. Finish dinner. Dinner into fridge. Lunches into lunch bags. Lunches into van. Remember purse. Remember Katelyn's blankie. Kids into van. Drop off at daycare - crying. Arrive to work at 7:54 a.m.
So, it's 8 o'clock on a Tuesday morning, and I'm ready for an afternoon nap.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know you're not complaining BUT on days like that I try to remember that some day we'll be old, lonely and bored and we'll look back and wish we could have it back, chaos and all.
YOU'LL BE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE SOON!!!!!
That's a very comforting thought (but true!) Angela! Ha! Laura, that made me tired just reading about your early morning.
Post a Comment