Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pictures from my Phone

My phone takes good pictures, but I don't often download them. I finally did, so these pictures cover several events over several months.

The first two are on the way home from Grandpa Steve's and Abi Dorothea's after our visit the last week of July. Too much fun for all.

Katelyn decided to sleep like this. I don't questions these things anymore.

Chris had to work from home Aug. 22 so to help him be productive, I took the kids to the zoo. It was the second time I took them by myself and feel like quite the parent managing it. ha! Matt enjoyed throwing sticks into the pond.

He was pretty tentative around the goats in the petting zoo area, but brushed a few.

Katelyn wouldn't stay still long enough to get a picture, but these guys were willing subjects.

Katelyn enjoys a visit to The Eskimo Queen in Plain City.

And here's a picture of Pablo the Pinata and Katelyn's birthday cake from back in May. Birthday #3, I think?

We're heading on vacation tomorrow to visit Crum the Kids and family. Hopefully I'll have time to post on the way. It's beautiful out there...and Grandpa Crumrine tells me there is good ice cream too. Expect more drippy, sticky, happy pictures too!

1 comment:

Morgan's Mommy said...

Your phone does take great pictures! Thanks for updating us!