Saturday, September 11, 2010

Monday Evening at White Park

After our morning climb, we met Tom and family for lunch then tried to get the kids to take naps. Katelyn finally went down, but I had to take Matt away b/c he wasn't ready and was keeping everyone else awake. We strolled downtown Concord. When we got back Dad and Katelyn had gone to the hotel pool. Matt went for awhile too then we had dinner in the room and afterward went to this park Tom had mentioned. It was awesome! We wished we had gotten there sooner though...it was getting dark.



A cool castle theme and lots of fun things to do like this Rubber Bridge that was wiggly and bouncy and serious test of balance to get across.

Swings too.


Then back to the hotel for our last night in Concord. Strange part of having just one room is that Chris and I found ourselves going to be at 8:45 so the kids would too. That's early. And why I'm just getting to posting now. There wasn't any quiet time after the kids went to bed b/c we did too! Chris' sleep reserves were fully charged, but I still didn't have any trouble sleeping in (until 6:30 here. woohoo!)

(Note Matt's prefered sleeping position - perpindicular to us. I had his feet in my face during the night, so at least he was kind enough to share that with both of us.)

No comments: