Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wed Dinner with the Crumrines in Portsmouth, NH

We met them in the main square right in front of the church you can also find in the book Ox Cart Man. While waiting, Matt checks out the ladies. : ) Not really, there was a barking dog down there that made him turn just as I took the picture.

Here comes Zoe! She was like this the whole time. She can come to dinner again any time! See, I told you she was still cute and loveable. (side note - I got the poo out of my shorts when we got home too. As a mom, I have lots of experience with poo removal too. haha)


We had dinner at the Friendly Toast which was perfect for the kids b/c they had breakfast all day meaning pancakes for dinner. Then I finally treated Katelyn and Chris to ice cream.

We sat overlooking the harbor.

Matt didn't want ice cream. Just his paci, "my bida!" He helps himself to it below.


We had seen a sign for this submarine on our way there and I had read about it. We stopped briefly on the way back to the hotel. Maybe we'll tour when the kids are older. I would have enjoyed it, but too much history for the rest of them.

And so ends our last full day in NH. Not to worry, there is still more adventure to come on Thursday!

No comments: