We went to the pool today. We skipped naps to do it, which I'm always hesitant to do, but hey, it's summer. And we wanted to get there early to get a spot in the shade. We stayed about 3 hours. I took the long way home, so it took 4 minutes. Matt fell asleep in the car. So asleep, that he slept through getting his suit off and into a dry diaper.
He did not move a muscle as Chris moved him to the couch. He didn't move AT ALL for an hour. (Yes, I made sure he was breathing.)
Poor little dude is exhausted.
This was his move. Roll over, continue sleeping. (pretty cute though.)
Katelyn is pretty sleepy too. But she stayed awake long enough to get a shower.
Now, how to get dinner in them and keep them awake long enough to get to bedtime. I'm sure it'll include lots and lots of crying and whining.
I'm not ready for that yet. I'll let sleeping babies lie.
(for a little while at least)

No comments:
Post a Comment