Sunday, May 31, 2009

Waterballoons and One Cool Dude


4 comments:

crumthekid said...

love the glasses...we have the same ones for Amelia but she won't keep them on...I should have started training her early on!

Grandpa and Abi said...

Great shots! We love Katelyn's willingness to explore and her surprise at discovery.
Matthew looks all set to take on the sun.

Kelly said...

Fun! Grayson loved the video and wants to know when he gets to do water balloons.

Scarlett also has the same sun glasses, but her head is still too little to keep them up. ;)

Steve said...

We must work with Katelyn to throw the water balloon at a target. If you guys come over this summer we can provide an ample supply of ammunition.

Matthew's sunglasses actually look a lot like mine. The ones that I use, though, are Pantone 200 color. I'll see if I can find some.