Tuesday, June 16, 2009
An Exercise in Patience
I decided Katelyn needed a new pool, so she helped me pick one out when we were at Target this weekend. I thought it was going to be bigger in diameter than her old one, but it wasn't. (Yes, I should have planned ahead and measured, but I didn't.) It does have blow up flowers that spray water. Who needs bigger when you have that?? But first it had to be inflated.
It took awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love Katelyn's new pool! What fun! We look forward to your visit at the lake. It looks like Katelyn is ready for jumping in!
Flowers that spray water. Cool. It appears that Katelyn won't have to share her new pool with any adults; maybe one or two small kids. (smile)
This is a really cute post! She looked like she couldn't have been having more fun in the end.
Post a Comment