Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Matthew and Mommy

Sunday I needed to unload the dishwasher and make dinner. To do this, I also needed to distract the kids. Katelyn was easy. I turned on Dora the Explorer on TV. Matthew was a bit harder. Luckily, this plastic spoon did the trick. I think it worked only because he has no other toys to play with as you can tell by the bare floor around him.
He still wanted to be held and I still needed to do some things, so I pulled out the Moby. He's getting big, but it was still comfortable for both of us.
Maybe a little too comfortable for one of us....

3 comments:

Grandpa and Abi said...

It is amazing to look at Matthew. He is taking on the toddler look. What a cutie!

Kelly said...

I still love carrying Scarlett in the Moby and have used it quite frequently lately. If only she would be still long enough to fall asleep. ;)

Morgan's Mommy said...

That's really sweet! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter.