Most of you have probably had those days where you hit a wall. You know the feeling, being tired and feeling like even the most simple task is an insurmountable chore. I hit a wall Sunday. Unfortunately, I hit it at 8am. The day went well really, it was just a long one for Mommy. So, when the kids were asleep for the night at 8:45, Mom was out for the night at 9:03. Good thing too b/c Matthew's nose decided to keep him awake after his normal 3am wake up. His top two teeth popped through last week, so hopefully the stuffiness goes away as they come in. They say stuffy noses are not related to teething, but I'm now saying it is. Otherwise, he has the longest cold on record. After some saline and suction, his nose was clear enough to sleep, but by that time he was wide awake. He didn't want to be held, but every time I laid him in his crib he'd kick his legs (thumpthumpthump) and start to cry. After more than an hour of up and down, I took him into the guest bedroom with me. He laid there w/o crying and just kicked for about 20 min. The kid ran the equivalent of a 5K last night! Which probably explains why he was still sleeping so peacefully this morning.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Running
I try to post on Sunday night so you know what we did over the weekend. It wasn't in the cards last night. I apologize to those avid readers (all 3 of you!) who did not find new, cute pics this morning.
Most of you have probably had those days where you hit a wall. You know the feeling, being tired and feeling like even the most simple task is an insurmountable chore. I hit a wall Sunday. Unfortunately, I hit it at 8am. The day went well really, it was just a long one for Mommy. So, when the kids were asleep for the night at 8:45, Mom was out for the night at 9:03. Good thing too b/c Matthew's nose decided to keep him awake after his normal 3am wake up. His top two teeth popped through last week, so hopefully the stuffiness goes away as they come in. They say stuffy noses are not related to teething, but I'm now saying it is. Otherwise, he has the longest cold on record. After some saline and suction, his nose was clear enough to sleep, but by that time he was wide awake. He didn't want to be held, but every time I laid him in his crib he'd kick his legs (thumpthumpthump) and start to cry. After more than an hour of up and down, I took him into the guest bedroom with me. He laid there w/o crying and just kicked for about 20 min. The kid ran the equivalent of a 5K last night! Which probably explains why he was still sleeping so peacefully this morning.
Most of you have probably had those days where you hit a wall. You know the feeling, being tired and feeling like even the most simple task is an insurmountable chore. I hit a wall Sunday. Unfortunately, I hit it at 8am. The day went well really, it was just a long one for Mommy. So, when the kids were asleep for the night at 8:45, Mom was out for the night at 9:03. Good thing too b/c Matthew's nose decided to keep him awake after his normal 3am wake up. His top two teeth popped through last week, so hopefully the stuffiness goes away as they come in. They say stuffy noses are not related to teething, but I'm now saying it is. Otherwise, he has the longest cold on record. After some saline and suction, his nose was clear enough to sleep, but by that time he was wide awake. He didn't want to be held, but every time I laid him in his crib he'd kick his legs (thumpthumpthump) and start to cry. After more than an hour of up and down, I took him into the guest bedroom with me. He laid there w/o crying and just kicked for about 20 min. The kid ran the equivalent of a 5K last night! Which probably explains why he was still sleeping so peacefully this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment